5 Tips How to Whiten Armpits Naturally
Having white armpits seems to be the desire of many people and the central way this time will give How to Whiten The Armpits Naturally, why choose to use the natural way? because the natural way besides safe will also save our pockets because it does not cost much.
Armpits are a part of the body that is rarely shown, but under certain circumstances, the armpits can be seen. When the black armpit confidence becomes reduced. Before to How to Whiten The Armpits Naturally we better know in advance the causes of black armpits.
Some causes of black armpits are starting to grow underarm hair and shaving underarm hair, too often using a deodorant that is not suitable, the presence of excessive buildup of dead skin cells. Usually, some of these factors are the main cause of the armpits to turn black. And if you want
1. Using Lemon
Lemon contains a lot of vitamin C, it is useful to remove or disguise black stains and is useful to whiten the armpits naturally. (Read: Tips to Keep Nails Shiny)
- Prepare lemons
- Split the lemon into 2 parts
- Rub pieces of lemon into our armpits (done after we finish bathing)
- Let the rub first, about 15 or 10 minutes
2. Using Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains vitamin E that can be used to whiten the underarm skin naturally, but the coconut fruit must go through the process first or already in the form of coconut oil.
- Prepare pure coconut oil and orange peel
- Drip enough coconut oil into the orange peel
- Rub the coconut oil droplets into the underarm skin
- Rinse with clean water
3. Grinding Lime
The content contained in lime is similar to lemon, which contains a lot of vitamin C that can be used to whiten the armpits naturally.
- Prepare whiting plus lime
- Take lime juice and mix with whiting to taste
- Put in a spoon and stir in the lime juice with the betel lime
- Then apply the mixture that's your goodness
- Let stand approximately 10-15 minutes
4. Using Potatoes
Potatoes can also be used to whiten the armpits naturally, here's how to use them.
- Prepare 1 seed of potato and peel it first
- Wash the peeled potatoes
- Grate the potatoes already washed
- Then stick the grated potatoes into the armpits
- Allow to dry slightly and rinse
5. Using Baking Soda
Baking soda can remove dead skin cells so that it can be used to whiten the armpits. Maybe this one way is rarely known to people.
- Prepare baking soda
- Apply baking soda to your armpits every time you take a shower
- But if it already looks white stop this way because baking soda can also harm the skin if you wear it too often.
That's How to Whiten The Armpits Naturally hopefully the above way can be useful for all of you