Juicy Tender Sliced Beefsteak Recipe
Another dishes for Holiday Food Juicy Tender Sliced Beefsteak Recipe for your family while on holiday
This sliced beefsteak recipe is easy to make for a meal for a holiday at home. Supplemented with lettuce leaves, a soft vegetable and cheese potatoes.
Beef can be a delicious choice of dishes to celebrate your Holiday. So as not to bother and the texture of meat is guaranteed tender you can process the meat into sliced beefsteak to eat with the family.
For tender and juicy meats, choose sirloin or meat to yakiniku. Buy this meat at a butcher shop or supermarket. Add pieces of mushrooms to make them smell better.
The pieces of meat and mushrooms are then mixed with a barbeque sauce that is practically made. Sliced beefsteak is then served with a setup of vegetables, lettuce and potatoes.
Sliced beefsteak can be made by yourself at home. This sliced beefsteak recipe can be used as a blend. The ingredients are easy to come by and how to make them is also easy.
- Total Serving Time : 60 Minutes
- For Serving: 5 Servings
- Recipe Title : Juicy Tender Sliced Beefsteak Recipe for The Holidays
- Category : Meat
- Cuisines : Sliced Beefsteak
- Preparation Duration : 30 Minutes
- Duration : 40 Minutes
- Total Duration : 70 Minutes
- 500 g of sirloin or meat for yakiniku
- pepper powder
- mixed herbs
- 50 g butter
- 1 onion, halve, thinly sliced
- 150 g champignon mushrooms, roughly sliced
- 150 ml fresh cream
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp coarsely bruised black pepper
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Lettuce Leaves
How to Make :
- Slice across the meat sirloin/has 1 cm thick.
- Stir in the meat slices with a little pepper and mixed herbs.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Heat a flat frying pan over medium heat. Enter
- Butter, melt.
- Sauté the onion until it wilts.
- Stir in the mushroom slices and cook until browned.
- Stir in the beef slices, stirring until they change
- color and stiffness.
- Pour fresh cream, BBQ sauce, tomato sauce, pepper, salt and granulated sugar.
- Stir until boiling and thick then remove.
- Serve with Complements.