2 Super Delicious Indonesian Fried Rice Recipe
Fried Rice is a mainstay of Indonesian people that is usually served for breakfast or dinner. Fried rice is made with a variety of ingredients according to their taste. For example, seafood fried rice, salted fish fried rice, or goat fried rice.
You can make fried rice using whatever ingredients are available in the kitchen as long as you still have white rice. Generally, fried rice has white, red, and brown colors. However, you can also make other fried rice, such as green fried rice.
Fried rice is a very popular food in Indonesia. In every region in Indonesia, this food has its own characteristics. Fried rice even became a hunt for foreign tourists. No wonder fried rice is sovereign as one of the best foods in the world.
The existence of this food is not difficult to find. In every corner of the city in Indonesia, fried rice sellers are always easy to find. Various fried rice recipes are also sought after by netizens. Among them are kampung fried rice and green fried rice. For those of you who want to try it, this time will share two easy and delicious fried rice recipes.
1. Recipe of Kampung Bumbu Iris Fried Rice
- 1 plate cold rice
- 5 cloves cayenne pepper, sliced
- 3 cloves shallots, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Salt To Taste
How to make :
- Beat the eggs, give a little salt.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Put the eggs, scrambled.
- Set aside With the remaining oil in the pan, sauté the shallots, garlic and chillies until fragrant.
- Stir in the rice and scrambled eggs.
- Give sweet soy sauce and soy sauce, salt, sugar and pepper and mix well.
- Cook while continuing to stir until the rice is slightly dry. Taste correction.
- Remove and serve the fried rice with the eggs and cucumber slices.
Note: the amount of soy sauce can be increased according to taste.
2. Green Fried Rice
- 500 gr of white rice
- 6 cloves garlic
- 8 cloves shallots
- 1 tbsp dried shrimp
- 500 gr of green mustard
- 10 leeks
- 5 eggs
- 100 gr of chicken meat
- 2 tbsp palm oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chicken flavoring
How to Make :
- Thinly slice garlic, onion, and green mustard. Then, set aside
- Soak dried shrimp in water for a few minutes
- After that, remove and drain
- Then, puree until smooth. Then, set aside
- Put the leeks in a blender, then blend until completely smooth
- Prepare the chicken meat and cut into small pieces, then set aside
- Prepare a large frying pan
- Put palm oil until hot
- After that, add the garlic and onion, sauté until fragrant
- Stir in the dried shrimp and sauté until half cooked
- Add eggs and cook like scrambled eggs
- After that, add the mashed leeks and green mustard
- Stir in the chicken and cook until half cooked
- Add salt, flavoring, and soy sauce while stirring constantly
- Finally, put the rice in a frying pan
- Stir until the green fried rice is perfectly cooked
Such is the recipe to make kampung fried rice and green fried rice typical of Indonesia that is easy and delicious. It's easy, right? good luck at home!